- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We arrived late in the hotel as busload of tourists were checking in. After a short wait, I was greeted by the friendly receptionist who gav..."
"A little dissapointed to find that the advertised pool was an unheated outdoor pool....FAR too cold to use in the current weather (and we'd..."
About the hotel
99 fully fitted spacious rooms ( 28m2) in a fully air conditioned hotel. "The Golden Tulip Mulhouse Basel is located in Sausheim, 5 km from Mulhouse you have free access to the large seasonal pool. also 2 tennis courts, a petanque court and a Sports Hall.
All spacious rooms offer views of the mountains or the pool. They have air conditioning and big TVs flat screen 48 and 55 inches. Tea / coffee maker is also at your disposal. The bathrooms feature a hairdryer while some of them also include bathrobes. A sweet and savory buffet breakfast, including pastries, bacon, scrambled eggs and local produce is served every morning in the restaurant. The restaurant 5 Elements "Maître restaurateur" serves Alsatian and regional specialties. Most dishes prepared are of organic products by a master craftsman. Check out our exclusive new 7 varieties of discovery path Alsatians and our golf puttings. Tennis racquets and boules are available also. Finally, you can enjoy free Wi-Fi and a large private parking with video surveillance. The center of Colmar is 26 minutes by car. "
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Golden Tulip Mulhouse Basel in SAUSHEIM is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great stopover driving back to London from Italy!
We arrived late in the hotel as busload of tourists were checking in.
After a short wait, I was greeted by the friendly receptionist who gave us a free upgrade to the Presidential suite. The room was huge and my two teenagers really loved it. The bed was massive and the sofabed was alrdy made up for the kids which wasn't usually the case with other hotels. We didn't try the restaurant as it was a bit pricey. There are however, restaurants nearby that are open till late. My only criticism is that there is no bathroom door, which is a shame as the bathroom is huge and really lovely. I would have loved to have a long soak in the bath after a long travel but don't feel very comfortable with my two teenage boys just outside in the bedroom. It would have also been nice if the gym opens earlier than 9 am. All in all a lovely stay though.
Expensive for what it is if you pay full rates
A little dissapointed to find that the advertised pool was an unheated outdoor pool....FAR too cold to use in the current weather (and we'd just come from the alps where we'd been swimming in lakes) Staff very friendly and really did their best to help, even if a little inexperienced.
However the kettle and tea making facilities are a welcome touch. Plenty of parking, although road and aircraft noise is high