- 1 guest reviews
"this was a lovely place to stay. the room was very smartly decorated and was a good size. Tthe owners were friendly and helpful and we enjoy..."
About the hotel
We'll do everything possible to make your stay in Agrigento peaceful and pleasant. We are in the hearth of old town centre of Agrigento but away from road traffic, your peace will be assured. We are close to the square of the Town Hall, Pirandello Theatre and via Atenea, full town centre with bars, restaurants and shops.
All our rooms have bathroom, tv lcd, air conditioner and heater for cold periods, hair dryer. Also available to guests for free internet WiFi and a lovely terrace with seaview and the Valley of Temples with tables and chairs where, in spring and summer, the breakfast will be served. Free parking or secure parking within 200 meters.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Smart, spacious and quiet
this was a lovely place to stay.
the room was very smartly decorated and was a good size. Tthe owners were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the breakfast on the terrace overlooking the sea.