This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Accommodation is in the purpose converted barn adjacent to the main farm house. Our rooms are en-suite and are well sized, having solid oak flooring, ledge and brace doors and beautiful French oak furniture. There are two lovely pubs within walking distance in Woodchurch village, whilst Tenterden is just 3 miles away and Rye only 10 miles.
Woodchurch is a lovely village with its own working Windmill , Museum and cricket green. Conveniently located for exploring the stunning Kent countryside and historic cinque ports, Woodchurch is just 30 minutes from the Channel Tunnel, and 45 minutes from the ferry port of Dover. If you're going on a day trip to France, why not come here the night before, have a lovely relaxed night and start your journey fresh with a great Organic breakfast? . P&O ferries are always having special deals. The local area is good for cycling and we have a cycle shed behind the barn for your bikes and clothing. Tourist " Cycle route 11 " goes through the village. There are numerous footpaths in the area and hikers can easily go to the nearby villages of Appledore and Warehorne for a nice pub lunch (both about 4 miles away)
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet