This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This quintessential 18th-century coaching inn is located in the heart of the Sussex Weald, on the edge of Ashdown Forest. The rooms at the Chequers Inn are elegantly styled and furnished, featuring a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities and a seating area. Each room also has a private modern bathroom.
The bar offers real ales, fine wines and leads onto a decked garden area. A fantastic breakfast menu is available from 7am until midday Monday to Friday and from 8am to midday Saturday & Sunday. Our extensive menu is served every day from midday until 10pm and on Sundays we serve a choice of mouth-watering Roasts from midday until 10pm The Chequers Inn is situated in the heart of Maresfield village, just an hour from London. Lively Brighton and London Gatwick Airport are both a 40-minute drive away.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/06/2013 to 31/12/2022 - . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet