This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Grand Lexis is a resort-style hotel, where every unit has its own private pool and landscaped garden. It boasts exclusivity and privacy amidst the charms of Port Dickson’s natural surroundings. It features an exceptional collection of luxuriously furnished Balinese-inspired villas linked by spacious boardwalks that command a majestic view of the open sea overlooking the Straits of Malacca.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/04/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Due to safety reasons, guest are strictly prohibited from cooking in the room. Unless approved by the management, guest are also not allowed to cook outside the room. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet