- 26 guest reviews
"Very clean basic accommodation for the price. Booked a room with bathroom which was better than cheaper version which would have meant shari..."
"Nice hotel and friendly staff ...."
"eggs under cooked and sausage poor apart from that ok would stay again for england match..."
"Me and my daughter stayed it was lovely, the bed was awful I must say but clean and had all the necessaries. The staff were absolutely lovel..."
"If what you need is a place to stay for one night, it's alright. It has 24h reception service and the room is provided with everything you n..."
About the hotel
The Bridge Park Hotel offers easy access to tourist attractions, shopping malls, business and entertainment centers. Convenient 24 hour public transport is available to central London from the hotel and also near to Wembley Stadium, the popular bikers Ace Cafe, the famous Neasden Hindu Temple. Guest facilities include a free car park, , non-smoking rooms, hotel bar, dining area, room service, Internet cafe, Free WiFi access, meeting room, tourist guide, 24 hour front desk assistance.
All of our bedrooms have recently been refurbished. Hairdryer, shoe polishing, ironing facilities are also available. Hotel Restaurant Carrying on a tradition of a casual eatery and gathering place serving good food. The delicious menu is designed, flavouring the freshest ingredients of each season. For groups and special occasions the hotel can also prepare unique menus. Room service is available until 10pm by the friendly staff. Hotel Bar Serving a wide selection of beers, wines, spirits and lager as well as a selection of light snacks, lunch and dinner. Poker, chess, carom and dart games are all day companions in the bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for the price
Very clean basic accommodation for the price.
Booked a room with bathroom which was better than cheaper version which would have meant sharing which wouldn't be for me. Requested a quiet room away from the Main Street which was still quite noisy but not surprising given the area. Advertised as 20 minutes walk from Wembley stadium however it took us a good half a hour walking quite fast.
Dear Lynn Davies,
We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear you found our front desk staff to be nice and informative. We're proud of our staff.
Once again, thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.