- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"The breakfast was excellent. However the Boat House is no longer a fish restaurant really. There was salmon but rest of the menu was much wi..."
"Amazing location right on Loch Lomond, fabulous hotel. When we arrived there was a wedding and had bagpipes playing as we entered which just..."
"It starts at reception and then remains when you reach your room.The decor is reminiscent of an old gentleman's club with lots of tartan.Imp..."
"From the moment we arrived at cameron house to the rainy departure we had a wonderful time. We were greeted by bagpipes on arrival. The hote..."
"Very tentative staff, family friendly warm 5 star hotel...."
About the hotel
Cameron House on Loch Lomond is a stunning five star Scottish Baronial Mansion on the banks of Loch Lomond and perfectly located within Scotland’s first national park. An ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland’s abundance of unique landmarks, Cameron House is conveniently just twenty minutes from Glasgow International Airport. A 132 bedroom resort with a range of accommodation from classic rooms, to luxury suites with traditional four poster Whisky Suites and stunning views overlooking Loch Lomond.
The resort also has four restaurants including the exquisite Michelin Star Martin Wishart at Loch Lomond, the unrivalled Cameron Grill serving the finest local Beef and Salmon, the Loch-side Boathouse with seafood from Loch Fyne, and the relaxed Claret Jug, the best 19th hole in Scotland. The resort also features an 18-hole Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool and a range of outdoor pursuits from champagne cruises on Loch Lomond to ranger rambles for our younger guests.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/07/2012 to 31/12/2015 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation & Service excellent. Be aware hotel brochure is out of date concerning menus available
The breakfast was excellent.
However the Boat House is no longer a fish restaurant really. There was salmon but rest of the menu was much wider. The Claret Jug is a short distance away by complimentary minibus transport so once there you can't really change your mind, and we weren't told there was a Curry Night weekly. We were looking for something light.
Amazing location right on Loch Lomond, fabulous hotel.
When we arrived there was a wedding and had bagpipes playing as we entered which just added to the experience. Staff are friendly and helpful and attentive. Would go back just to look out the window and have breakfast!!