This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
“The Ambers" is a charming old-style European country house set in 14 park-like acres with formal rose gardens, fountains, mature trees and olive grove. It is situated on the main road north, just 20 minutes north of Auckland. There are beautiful beaches, golf courses, cafes and restaurants nearby and the country market on Saturday mornings is always worth a visit.
Tiri Tiri Matangi Island bird sanctuary is also close by and can be reached by local ferry. There are many coastal walks in the vicinity. The Ambers, a luxury B&B, offers elegant country accommodation inclusive of full European-style cooked breakfast. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room with fine linen and silver tableware or on the terrace for a more relaxed start to the day. In the evening sit in the garden with complimentary pre-dinner drinks and hors-d’oeuvres or play a game of petanque. In winter relax in front of a roaring open fire in our elegant lounge with a vintage sherry or port and play chess. We have 4 double bedrooms, 3 with their own en-suites. Choose from our elegant “Regency Room” or French style “Blue Room” both on the 1st floor, or our romantic attic suite with antique claw-footed bath. The two attic rooms make an ideal family suite. Wij spreken ook vloeiend Nederlands. Wir sprechen auch Deutsch (aber nicht sehr gut!). Nous parlons francais (mais pas tres bien!). Solemente pocito Espanol. Sedikit Bahasa Indonesia. We look forward to welcoming you in our home!!
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet