This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Cairns Bed and Breakfast “jungara” offers a peaceful, private and relaxing setting for you to enjoy your affordable spacious accommodation in a unique Australian colonial style homestead, surrounded by lush tropical rainforest mountains situated only 12 kms from Cairns city and a very short distance to bus stop, shopping centre, hotel, and restaurants with leisurely drives to the beaches and tablelands. Local knowledge from your hosts Kim and Marilyn will assure you have the latest information on tours, weather conditions, restaurants. We will help you plan your day tours to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, from snorkelling or diving the Great Barrier Reef to local tourist attractions such as Skyrail, Tjapukai, Kuranda Train as well as nature tours on the tablelands and around Cairns.
Jungara is the aboriginal name for the black bean tree grown in the lush tropical rainforest surrounding this cairns bed and breakfast, where you can hear the sounds of local kookaburras and cockatoos. “We'd love you to stay. . . ” Kim and Marilyn
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet