This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A completely unique facade and pure-lined iceberg exterior in this newly-inaugurated design hotel gives way to elegant and warm interiors; a corner of innovation and exclusivity in the rejuvenated city quays. Located on the left bank of the Garonne on Bacalan Quay, the Seeko'o, meaning "Iceberg" in the Inuit language, occupies an area buzzing with shops, restaurants and nightlife. Serene and dynamic interiors feature a playful mix of natural sunlight and artificial light, as well as chic furnishings with a futuristic edge.
The staff are friendly and efficient, and w¡ll welcome you warmly into what is set to become Bordeaux's most stylish address
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Seeko'O Hotel in Bordeaux is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet