About the hotel
The Rocca Nettuno Suites have been designed to pave the way to added comfort and luxury for those who visit the Maltese Islands. The hotel’s spacious high-end suites offer a new concept for people on vacation, through serviced accommodation within boutique styled suites. The property is centrally, though quietly located in the heart of Sliema, Malta’s leading metropolitan area.
Situated within walking distance of The Strand, Sliema, the Island's most exclusive and fashionable shopping locality, Rocca Nettuno Suites is just five minutes away from the Sliema Promenade, popular with locals and tourists alike for a pleasant and relaxing stroll. Direct links with Malta’s capital city Valletta, via Sliema’s bus terminus, are to be found down the road from the hotel, close by to an array of trendy restaurants, pubs, bars, café’s, cruise and ferry services, which are readily available at the Sliema Creek.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Made the mistake of going to the best hotel in the island before staying here
Not really my kind of place...should have researched better and looked closely at the pictures.
Suppose its fine if you are just wanting a base and explore Malta however I found the service slow and awkward. A bit grumpy at the desk. Some ladies checked in and had to wait half hour to check out. Didnt want to make a scene and wondered how long they would keep me waiting for the sheer fun. My double bed was a push together of two singles....dont ya just hate that when you wake up at three in the morning dreaming you are falling down a large crack, then you realise you actually are. So happy to spend a short time there. Fine if you like old style stuff and want space rather than 21st Century modernity. Balconies are 4 inches wide looking onto a street where so dont expect any sea views. Lots of bars and restaurants nearby.