- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"As we booked this hotel through a third party we were not made aware that there were major renovation work in progress. I felt that the hote..."
"The room was a little small but perfectly suitable for our needs (i.e. to sleep in). The bed was comfy and we got a great night's sleep. Onl..."
"The hotel was easy to reach from Bournemouth Train Station, taking approximately 15 minutes. We were warmly welcomed by staff and were able..."
"When we arrived building work was going on so rather noisy and no water for two hours so was unable to make tea or flush the toilet. The roo..."
About the hotel
The Orchid Hotel, Bournemouth is one of the leading contemporary Bournemouth hotels and is located in the exclusive East Cliff area. This chic boutique hotel is situated close to the award winning Bournemouth Beach and five minutes walk to the cosmopolitan town centre, Bournemouth International Centre, Pavillion & picturesque Bournemouth Gardens. Asian inspired Boutique hotel 34 Designer hotel bedrooms Contemporary lounge bar Excellent conference venue and business facilities Bright, open plan, ground floor function rooms Idyllic venue for weddings, christenings and private parties The hotel provides a number of services including conference rooms for business meetings, and the perfect UK wedding venue for getting married in Bournemouth.
Would guests kindly note that parking is in a first come first served basis
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Orchid Hotel
Renovations? More like a building site. Currently unsafe to stay in.
The 'renovations' actually should be described as a building site, we entered the hotel to ladders, drills, nail guns, wet floors with no safety proceedires or signs in place.
The work carried on until past 1.30am. No one should stay in this hotel until it is actually made safe. An employee told me a couple of weeks ago they had pulled the lobby ceiling down and still let customers come and pay to stay. Our room had no phone because it had been "stolen", no apology given just an excuse of "what can we do?". Faulty shower head in a new room, but they did fix it when asked. Had to move our car for a skip and wait 20 minutes in the car park because they werent actually ready anyway. Although, when the work is finished, it really will be a stunning boutique.