- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"Corporate hotel on 2 floors with no character. There was a very long walk to our room. The room was comfy enough and had good storage...."
"Very good would stay again...."
"The staff were welcoming.the room was clean snd tidy with working air conditioning. Batroom was spotless...."
"Spacious room. Bathroom in need of refurbishment Black mold spots above the shower and heated towel rail wire exposed...."
"Reception staff were really friendly. Room was excellent. Very comfortable. Main meal in restaurant was average. More like a pub meal and ex..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel is an independent 3 star hotel on the outskirts of Norwich, just 10-15 minutes drive from the City Centre, Norwich International Airport and the Norfolk & Norwich University/Hospital. The Hotel also benefits from a great location just off the main Ring Road and the A47 for the major routes in and out of the area. The hotel offers 80 spacious en-suite bedrooms including a Luxury VIP Suite, Fantastic Restaurant and Bar, FREE Wi-Fi and FREE Parking.
24 hour front desk and 24 hour room service. We are a pet friendly hotel allowing dogs to stay in our dog friendly rooms with a small extra fee, please contact us in advance to arrange one of these rooms if you are bringing your companion with you. Great relationships with local businesses means you can benefit from discounts at a top local health club and golf course when you stay with us. With so much choice in the area finding the right hotel can be bewilderin so here at the BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel we want to make sure your stay is perfect in every way, from the moment you arrive!
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Poor quality room for the money
Corporate hotel on 2 floors with no character.
There was a very long walk to our room. The room was comfy enough and had good storage.