- 1 guest reviews
"We were not greeted at the accommodation, which was a surprise. entry was by talking to the Butler on the telephone and likewise any problem..."
About the hotel
If you are a busy executive or a family looking for accommodation for one or more nights Brockington Hall offers you an alternative choice. This a luxury home experience! Arrive at any time in the afternoon and you can enjoy the superb grounds overlooking the fourth fairway -or perhaps a game of golf , you can enjoy discounted green fees during your stay. Check-in from 12noon - 8pm (contact us for details of access and room keys) There is a wealth of eating choices within easy access (we are happy to recommend alternatives).
Then retire to the Hall and enjoy a good nights sleep without the noise and activity associated with large hotels. . Your spacious room has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible, in the morning you will wake up refreshed and enjoy either a continental breakfast in the Hall or if you prefer you can go to the golf clubhouse for a full cooked breakfast before you embark on the new day. At the end of you stay we hope you will depart with memories of a bed and breakfast with a difference!
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole, Croquet, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - *****PLEASE NOTICE WE NO LONGER TAKE CASH PAYMENTS. WE ONLY TAKE PAYMENT BY CARDS**** The LateRooms.com rates for Brockington Hall Country House in HEREFORD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Bed and Breakfast
We were not greeted at the accommodation, which was a surprise.
entry was by talking to the Butler on the telephone and likewise any problems. We chose our own rooms and it was quite an experience staying in a lovely home all by ourselves. There were no instructions or greetings on entering the building.
Would be a great place to stay if you were a large party. however a little wierd left to your own devices in such a large place It was self catering accommodation