- 3 guest reviews
"Expansive and luxurious stay. We were the only people in this magnificent home. If you get a chance stay at Brockington Hall. You won't regr..."
"We were not greeted at the accommodation, which was a surprise. entry was by talking to the Butler on the telephone and likewise any problem..."
About the hotel
If you are a busy executive or a family looking for accommodation for one or more nights Brockington Hall offers you an alternative choice. This a luxury home experience! Arrive at any time in the afternoon and you can enjoy the superb grounds overlooking the fourth fairway -or perhaps a game of golf , you can enjoy discounted green fees during your stay. Check-in from 12noon - 8pm (contact us for details of access and room keys) There is a wealth of eating choices within easy access (we are happy to recommend alternatives).
Then retire to the Hall and enjoy a good nights sleep without the noise and activity associated with large hotels. . Your spacious room has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible, in the morning you will wake up refreshed and enjoy either a continental breakfast in the Hall or if you prefer you can go to the golf clubhouse for a full cooked breakfast before you embark on the new day. At the end of you stay we hope you will depart with memories of a bed and breakfast with a difference!
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole , Croquet , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - *****PLEASE NOTICE WE NO LONGER TAKE CASH PAYMENTS. WE ONLY TAKE PAYMENT BY CARDS**** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Not a hotel for a single woman
I had been in meetings all day and was tired when I arrived and found the place deserted.
A phone call to everyone on a list in the window resulted in answering machine messages. I called my other half who looked up the hotel and discovered it was a self check-in. He had to look at my emails to find information as to how to get in and how to find my room!. It was the scariest night I have ever spent!!. The house was empty and every room door was open. I locked myself in. There was no tea or coffee facilities. I was starving but too scared to go back out into the hall to drive to get food, as it was late. Didn't sleep and every sound caused me to replay horror films in my head!!. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I had another day of meetings and was so tired, I couldn't function. If you are a couple, being alone in a country house may be fun. As a lone woman please do not book this hotel. I wouldn't want anyone to have the awful experience I had.
Expansive and luxurious stay.
We were the only people in this magnificent home. If you get a chance stay at Brockington Hall. You won't regret it.