"Expansive and luxurious stay. We were the only people in this magnificent home. If you get a chance stay at Brockington Hall. You won't regr..."
"We were not greeted at the accommodation, which was a surprise. entry was by talking to the Butler on the telephone and likewise any problem..."
About the hotel
If you are a busy executive or a family looking for accommodation for one or more nights Brockington Hall offers you an alternative choice. This a luxury home experience! Arrive at any time in the afternoon and you can enjoy the superb grounds overlooking the fourth fairway -or perhaps a game of golf , you can enjoy discounted green fees during your stay. Check-in from 2pm - 7pm (you will receive a second email confirming your bedroom allocation and access code details, please ensure you have these details before travelling) We provide a generous self-service continental breakfast but we do not provide lunch or dinner however there are two pubs in the village both of which serve great food all day.
Your room has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible, in the morning you will wake up refreshed and enjoy either a self-service continental breakfast in the Hall or if you prefer you can go to the golf clubhouse for a full cooked breakfast (charged at the golf club) before you embark on the new day. At the end of you stay we hope you will depart with memories of a bed and breakfast with a difference!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole , Croquet , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - *****PLEASE NOTICE WE NO LONGER TAKE CASH PAYMENTS. WE ONLY TAKE PAYMENT BY CARDS**** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived on a friday night for a 2 night stay, had to ring owners for key, the place was very tired and dusty. breakfast was a nightmare, food was set up in hot conservatory the night before so steer clear of the juice unless you have an en-suite. the next night we were informed by the housekeeper that we would have to move rooms (from the double with en suite that we had booked) to a twin with no en-suite because they had overbooked and in fact had no record of our booking at all despite the confirmation e-mail i had and the fact that we had already stayed 1 night. we didn't stay the second night but were still billed for both nights even though it was the owners mistake. Do not waste your time or money on this place.
Not a hotel for a single woman
I had been in meetings all day and was tired when I arrived and found the place deserted.
A phone call to everyone on a list in the window resulted in answering machine messages. I called my other half who looked up the hotel and discovered it was a self check-in. He had to look at my emails to find information as to how to get in and how to find my room!. It was the scariest night I have ever spent!!. The house was empty and every room door was open. I locked myself in. There was no tea or coffee facilities. I was starving but too scared to go back out into the hall to drive to get food, as it was late. Didn't sleep and every sound caused me to replay horror films in my head!!. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I had another day of meetings and was so tired, I couldn't function. If you are a couple, being alone in a country house may be fun. As a lone woman please do not book this hotel. I wouldn't want anyone to have the awful experience I had.