- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"A little dated but ok, good location to walk into Oxford, near the river and motorway..."
"Somewhat old fashioned decor, but clean linen, hot water and comfortable bed. Generous breakfast. A comfortable night. Pleasant staff...."
"Charming hotel with friendly and efficient staff, excellent location and wonderful breakfast. Will definitely be returning...."
"Everything was good,10 min walk to Oxford centre,rooms a bit dated but fine,nice staff,lovely breakfast plus a car park..."
"The welcome was very friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was good plenty of choice...."
About the hotel
Oxford is one of the world's most beautiful cities with it's dreaming Spires. We are located just a 15 minute walk from city centre. The best way to Discover Oxford City Centre is on foot.
All of our room are en-suite Singles, Doubles, Twins, Family for 3, Family for 4 & Family for 5. All prices include breakfast, satellite TV, wireless internet VAT & Parking.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Victoria Hotel in OXFORD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
A little dated but ok, good location to walk into Oxford, near the river and motorway
The people are lovely but the accommodation is very tired.
The room was clean but in very much need of updating.