- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"When something goes wrong you get a better picture of customer service. The shower in my room malfunctioned, and would only give out water s..."
About the hotel
The City-Hotel is located in the beautiful roses and apple city Meckenheim, the gateway to the Ahr, Rhine and Eifel. We have 90 rooms, divided into two buildings, where you can sleep, celebrate and meet. Rent our function rooms for any occasion up to 200 people and hold conferences up to 80 people.
Visit our new spa oasis with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, gym, relaxation room, an Asian garden, salt cave, massage and beauty salon. Private, business and group travelers are all welcome.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel just outsdide Bonn
When something goes wrong you get a better picture of customer service.
The shower in my room malfunctioned, and would only give out water slightly cooler than the surface of the Sun. I informed reception and they instantly gave me the keys of the room next door so that I could shower and get on with my day. On checkout they apologised again. Perfect.
In addition, everything else was at the top end of the range you would expect from a reasonably priced hotel just outside of Bonn. Friendly, efficient staff; clean and tidy rooms; extensive and delicious breakfast.