- 1 guest reviews
"Great location and friendly staff. very busy and lively inside and out on the canal side. We enjoyed our stay...."
About the hotel
This beautiful hotel is housed in an authentic monumental Canal House. Behind the facade of this fine classified residential monument, situated on Prinsengracht and overlooking a quiet stretch of the Amsterdam's grandest canal, you'll find yourself in the heart of ancient Amsterdam from the moment you walk out of the door. We offer charming guest rooms with a canal view: we have a total of twenty rooms.
Being established in a 18th century canal house, no room looks the same. The bedrooms - most with their own shower and toilet facilities, are pleasantly furnished in a modern decor, attractive fittings and furnishings, direct-dial telephones, colour TV with satellite and cable channels, 24 hours free video movies (great choice) and free private safes. You'll be glad to come 'home' after an exciting day or night (or both if you can manage) and relax in the lounge or at the intimate bar, talking, drinking, watching TV with friends or other guests.
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/05/2013 to 28/05/2021 - 5.5% city tax excluded. The LateRooms.com rate for ITC Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and friendly staff.
very busy and lively inside and out on the canal side. We enjoyed our stay.