- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Nice hotel within easy walking distance to the Bournemouth International Centre, where we had booked to see a concert. Hotel Reception staff..."
"An excellent hotel which significantly exceded our expectations. Conveniently located, just a short walk to the town centre. Stayed in the L..."
"The staff were all very polite and willing to help. Our room was clean and tidy although the bath room was a bit small. Overall we were ple..."
"Friendly staff on Reception and in the dining room. The decoration in the room was looking a bit tired. Overall a very pleasant stay...."
"we set out for a few days away but ended up with a real treat..."
About the hotel
The AA 4 Star Connaught Lodge is centrally located on the West Cliff, just 500m from the lively town centre, BIC, Pavilion, Pier and those golden sandy beaches and provides newly refurbished en-suite accommodation with FREE WIFi and FREE PARKING. Immediately next door is our sister hotel, the AA 4 star Best Western Connaught Hotel. Guests staying in the Lodge are able to enjoy all the facilities of this award-winning hotel including FREE membership of the Bluewater Spa, dining in the double rosette restaurant, Blakes or in the less formal Connaught Brasserie and relaxing in either of the two bars or in the beautiful garden that separates the two hotels.
The Magnificent Spa and Leisure Club boasts an 18m swimming pool and adjoining spa pool, a luxurious, fully tiled eucalyptus steam room, a superb sauna, 2 gyms and a massage and beauty therapy suite. Please note the Connaught Lodge is accommodation only and all facilities offered are next door,
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/04/2014 to 31/05/2015 - Special offers are available for any beauty treatments or massages in the Bluewater Spa during the months of April and May - reservations essential. Call now on 01202 298020 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel within easy walking distance to the Bournemouth International Centre, where we had booked to see a concert.
Hotel Reception staff were very polite, efficient and helpful.
My only complaints were that my wife and I paid £121 for a one nights stay in a double room and this didn't include breakfast and in the hotel bar I paid nearly £12 for a glass of wine and a small bottle of Peroni, so I now know why the bar was virtually empty in the evening.
Connaught Lodge, Bournemouth
An excellent hotel which significantly exceded our expectations.
Conveniently located, just a short walk to the town centre. Stayed in the Lodge which is adjacent to the main building. Room very modern, comfortable and clean. Excellent leisure facilities in main building.
Breakfast good quality and plentiful. Ate in the Brasserie one evening rather than the main restaurant - somewhat limited menu but quality good.
Would recommend and stay again