This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hello! We are a small family of four who have own this bed and breakfast for almost a decade now. The Dragon Bed & Breakfast and Restaurant offers 11 rooms, five of which are in the original building and six in the chalet style extension with own access outside. Rooms available in the bed and breakfast are; Singles, Doubles, Twins, Triple and a Family room.
All the rooms are Non-Smoking, en-suite shower rooms, with remote controlled coloured TV’s and Tea and Coffee facilities. Some of the rooms have been recently re-furnished with own mini-fridges and we are proud to add the new addition to the building - Betws-Y-Coed first Bed and Breakfast own BIKE SHED space rental. Primarily this is for B&B residents, however if there are spaces available, this can be rented out to non-residents (please ring the bed and breakfast in advance to ask for prices and spaces) All of our upper floor rooms offers an peaceful view of the river Llygwy and Clogwyn Cyrau Mountain. The Restaurant offers excellent food and wine that are both local and foreign with our staff who are always friendly and welcoming. In our Chinese Restaurant; visitors can enjoy a variety of dishes offered in our A la Carte Menu and specials board. Also available is our Banquet for two persons or more. Originally The Cross Keys, now the Dragon - this B&B has such a long and impressive history; it is pleasing to find this charming bed and breakfast oozing with Character and Tradition. The cozy and welcoming atmosphere is enhanced by the exposed stonewall fire and an old black cooking range in the restaurant. Legend has it that behind the large stone fireplace was a Priest’s hide hole, where they were alleged to be hiding from Cromwell’s Men.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet