- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Lovely two night break at a beautiful hotel in a gorgeous setting. Comfortable, spacious rooms with all facilities. Friendly, attentive staf..."
"Well organised and clean all the staff excellent esp retired waiter st breakfast called Gerald restaurant staff amazing..."
"This is a pleasant hotel in a lovely setting. We have stayed here many times for a short break and find the hotel has a lot to offer. Althou..."
"We come here from wherever we are in the country to spend our anniversary at The Belton Woods Hotel. They always go out of their way to make..."
"Our second stay very impressive will come again...."
About the hotel
Belton Woods is a gorgeous 136 bedroom hotel, set in 475 acres of tranquil Lincolnshire countryside, minutes from the A1 and only one hour from London’s King Cross by train, the perfect escape for business or pleasure. There are two challenging PGA Championship approved Golf Courses, including one of Europe’s longest holes at 615 yards and 9 hole par 3 to test golfers of all handicaps. To relax and unwind try our Serenity Spa boasting 6 treatment rooms offering a range of treatments provided by our expert therapists, we will help alleviate the stress and strain of everyday life.
If that’s not enough try our 18. 5 metre heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, Techno Gym, Aerobic Studio and Fitness Room. Our activities will accommodate from corporate to family, for the children there is an outdoor Children’s play area and for the more adventurous a range of outdoor pursuits including segways, mountain bike hire and archery. Stantons Brasserie offers classic British and French cuisine with a modern twist featuring some of the best produce Lincolnshire has to offer including a traditional carvery; succulent roast meats, fish and vegetarian options, our Wines from around the world are matched to our unique dishes creating a memorable dining experience. Our newly renovated Club House, The Claret Jug, boasts spectacular views over the Lakes Course and serves some favourite classics including the Claret Jug Burger, home made pie and many others tasty and well-prepared food, feel at home and put your mind at rest, why not try our local guest ale or simply a glass of wine, our friendly team will do the rest.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant Easter break
Lovely two night break at a beautiful hotel in a gorgeous setting.
Comfortable, spacious rooms with all facilities. Friendly, attentive staff and great food in pleasant surroundings. Can thoroughly recommend it.
Well organised and clean all the staff excellent esp retired waiter st breakfast called Gerald restaurant staff amazing