- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel and the food and service in the restaurant were outstanding but our one night stay was marred by noise from the corridor late a..."
"Had a fantastic 3 day stay. Awesome staff, particularly Shawn on reception, Gerald in the restaurant and Hannah the Masseur! Highly recommen..."
"Excellent service, good facilities and hearty breakfast - all for a reasonable rate!..."
"Just returned from a weekend at Belton Woods Hotel. Set in lovely grounds it is the perfect place for a relaxing break. The room was large w..."
"Large self contained hotel ideal for short breaks. Room was large and well furnished. Bed large and comfortable with lots of pillows and cus..."
About the hotel
Belton Woods is a gorgeous 136 bedroom hotel, set in 475 acres of tranquil Lincolnshire countryside, minutes from the A1 and only one hour from London’s King Cross by train, the perfect escape for business or pleasure. There are two challenging PGA Championship approved Golf Courses, including one of Europe’s longest holes at 615 yards and 9 hole par 3 to test golfers of all handicaps. To relax and unwind try our Serenity Spa boasting 6 treatment rooms offering a range of treatments provided by our expert therapists, we will help alleviate the stress and strain of everyday life.
If that’s not enough try our 18. 5 metre heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, Techno Gym, Aerobic Studio and Fitness Room. Our activities will accommodate from corporate to family, for the children there is an outdoor Children’s play area and for the more adventurous a range of outdoor pursuits including segways, mountain bike hire and archery. Stantons Brasserie offers classic British and French cuisine with a modern twist featuring some of the best produce Lincolnshire has to offer including a traditional carvery; succulent roast meats, fish and vegetarian options, our Wines from around the world are matched to our unique dishes creating a memorable dining experience. Our newly renovated Club House, The Claret Jug, boasts spectacular views over the Lakes Course and serves some favourite classics including the Claret Jug Burger, home made pie and many others tasty and well-prepared food, feel at home and put your mind at rest, why not try our local guest ale or simply a glass of wine, our friendly team will do the rest.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2009 to 07/08/2015 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pets are not permitted with the exception of guide dogs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent evening meal and breakfast next day but not a good nights sleep.
Lovely hotel and the food and service in the restaurant were outstanding but our one night stay was marred by noise from the corridor late at night and into the early hours.
A good nights sleep was what we really needed as we had an early start in the morning and had travelled over 200 miles that day. After speaking to reception, apparently we should ask for a quiet room, when we book to stay again.
Had a fantastic 3 day stay.
Awesome staff, particularly Shawn on reception, Gerald in the restaurant and Hannah the Masseur. Highly recommended. Loved watching Golfers on the 18th and the wildlife. Fab Birthday weekend all round!