This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Makati International Inns Incorporated Budget Hotel in Makati City, Philippines Comfort Without the Frills If there’s one thing that Makati International Inns Inc. knows best, it’s that comfort is all about making guests feel as if they were right at home. It’s never about the grand façade, the fancy furnishings, or the flashy interior design.
The inn uses a unique boutique-style approach that features accommodations that are basic yet cozy and facilities that are simple yet efficient, giving guests an unpretentious and equally relaxing atmosphere. Adding to its appeal is the fact that staying at the inn is still reasonably priced even if it’s located in the prime Makati area. With such quality comfort and convenience, it’s no surprise that Makati International Inns is the best choice for leisure and business stops in the city. Modest Comfort Keeping in mind that less is more, Makati International Inns focuses on the fundamentals of comfort, especially when it comes to the guestrooms. The accommodations’ clean minimalist design in shades of white and light brown and the complete set of room amenities create an intimate, homey feel that’s essential to relaxation. More Than an Inn At Makati International Inn, the cozy accommodations aren’t the only ones that deserve mention. Its practical facilities, catering to all needs, make sure that guests get more than a place to rest. After all, the inn is bent on delivering the complete experience where guests have everything they need. Now that’s convenience. Area Information Makati International Inns Inc. is strategically situated along Dela Rosa Street in Makati City, the Philippines’ premier business district and financial capital. It is also conveniently close to both the International and Domestic airports. This key location has easy access to many transportation facilities, like the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) and bus terminals, making it a good jump-off point for city tours and out-of-town excursions. But with Makati being the place where good entertainment and shopping, high fashion, and fancy dining converge, Makati International Inns guests are assured of an enjoyable itinerary even without leaving the city. Location Information Makati International Inns Inc. is proximate to several of Makati City, Philippines’ busiest and most popular: * Airports – Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila Domestic Airport * Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment Centers – Greenbelt, Glorietta, SM Makati, The Landmark, Waltermart Makati, Makati Cinema Square, Rockwell Center, SM Megamall, The Podium, Robinson’s Galleria, St. Francis Square, Metrowalk, Baywalk * Financial Districts – Makati Central Business District, Ortigas Center * Transportation – MRT, LRT (Light Rail Transit), buses, jeepneys, taxis * Hospitals – Makati Medical Center, Makati Hospital * Other Places of Interest – Philippine International Convention Center, Cultural Center of the Philippines, Manila Polo Club, Wack Wack Golf Club
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/10/2012 to 31/12/2013 - Hotel will take 1 night deposit (card pre-authorization) as a guarantee upon making the reservation. This is refundable if cancelled within the period of the cancellation policy. The LateRooms.com rates for Makati International Inns in Manila are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet