- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"The bedrooms were a decent specification and standard, nice bathrooms. The rest of the hotel décor definitely needs an update. The staff we..."
"After a slight glitch on arrival (short delay in preparation of our room), we very much enjoyed our stay at La Trelade. Very friendly and he..."
"We had booked flights only to be told by another hotel that they were now unable to take us for the first two of the five days of our stay...."
"I was so very impressed with our entire stay at La Trelade. The staff could not have been more friendly or accommodating, from being greeted..."
"All staff very good, much better than some other hotels I have used in Guernsey...."
About the hotel
La Trelade Hotel is a quiet Country House Hotel, located in the rural parish of St Martin. Our Orangery Restaurant serves a traditional British & European menu that uses fresh locally caught fish and seasonal produce. Adjoining the Hotel is the Health Spa with a Heated Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam-Room, Gym, and Beauty & Massage Salon.
The Hotel boasts the largest Ballroom Dance floor on the Island, and there is a Social Dance every Saturday night. Traditional furnished public areas lead to well appointed recently-refurbished Bedrooms, with Flat Screen Freeview TV’s, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Hairdryer, and Telephone. We offer free Wi-Fi internet access to our guests. La Trelade this is set in beautiful gardens with extensive free parking, and only 10 minutes walk from the picturesque cliffs and bays of the Island’s south coast. We are based only a mile from the Airport, and 2 miles from St Peter Port, with frequent bus connections.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Traditional Hotel Friendly Staff
The bedrooms were a decent specification and standard, nice bathrooms.
The rest of the hotel décor definitely needs an update.
The staff were lovely and very accommodating, which was a really welcome feature and made up for the dull décor. There were no gardens or attractive outdoor features to speak of, which was a pity. But then space and land are at a premium in Guernsey - noticeable all over the island.
Overall happy with it.
Recommend La Trelade hotel
After a slight glitch on arrival (short delay in preparation of our room), we very much enjoyed our stay at La Trelade.
Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent service in the bar restaurant, and conveniently located for buses and walks.