- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"I have stayed in this hotel 4 times - I love it. Very reasonable, but very clean and well maintained - excellant value for money. Great loca..."
"Close to central Sofia and Serdika and excellent value. Basic but comfortable ensuite accommodation (beds are better than they look!). Quirk..."
"Ok but room does not look like pic advertised..."
"Nice boutique hotel, clean room and shower and very pleasant customer service, and I particular appreciated an extremely early check-in (6am..."
About the hotel
Scotty’s Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Sofia in a recently renovated building part of the city’s historical heritage. Within walking distance to the major business, government and shopping district. Opposite the Sofia’s Synagogue and the Old Market Hall /Halite/.
One minute walk to the major Catholic Cathedral and the most famous Mosque of Sofia and newly renovated Old Mineral Baths. Near to the biggest Orthodox Cathedral on the Balkans – St. Alexander Nevski, National Museum of History, the former King’s Palace and present National Art Gallery and many other historical landmarks. 12 km from International Sofia Airport and 2 km from the Central Railway Station. Only 15 km from Vitosha Mountain offering skiing facilities during the winter.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Scotty's Boutique hotel in Sofia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
I love this hotel
I have stayed in this hotel 4 times - I love it.
Very reasonable, but very clean and well maintained - excellant value for money. Great location - short walk from Vitosha Boulevard - the centre of Sofia. Close to metro and trams. Cross the street from the lovely Central Market. Ideal place to stay on a visit to Sofia.
Great location, great value, even if a bit quirky
Close to central Sofia and Serdika and excellent value.
Basic but comfortable ensuite accommodation (beds are better than they look!). Quirks include having to book a time for delivery of breakfast to your room (croissant, jam, coffee, freshly hardboiled egg, orange slice), having bed sheets slightly too small for actual bed and shower hose coming out of the sink tap in a wet-room style. Wifi unreliable on my visit.