- 3 guest reviews
"The staff at the Millhouse were very friendly and obliging. Nothing was too much trouble. It was service with politeness and a smile. The ro..."
About the hotel
Set on the banks of the Great River Ouse the Millhouse Hotel provides you with the perfect location if you are visiting for business or for pleasure. The towns of Bedford, Rushden, Milton Keynes and Northampton are all within a 30 minute drive. A small rural hotel with 10 en-suite rooms and friendly service ensure that your stay will be a comfortable one.
We are proud of our relaxing atmosphere and tranquil surroundings. We have an on site restaurant with views overlooking the Mill Pond and River and serve home cooked food every lunch and evening (excluding Sunday evening) using locally sourced produce by our award winning chef. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money for a budget hotel
Great staff and very friendly people Very large room and great bathroom, shower etc.
Cost of breakfast included and was ok. Could also have cerial at no extra cost. Never heared people in other rooms as brick walls separating rooms so good night sleep. If in area again will stay at this hotel again
In need to refurb
Hotel was clean, however walls were paper thin and rooms appear dated.