- 8 guest reviews
"All very freindly and helpful but the young man at the reception was extremely freindly and helpful. Breakfast was spot on. Very well priced..."
"could not sleep as noise from outside and building work going on onsite..."
"Stayed here before having an early flight from Heathrow The accommodation was clean and comfortable but what stood out was the helpfulness o..."
"Very welcoming staff. My room was very comfortable and had everything i needed. The decor was lovely and more importantly everything very cl..."
"We stayed here to watch the rugby at Twickenham. Ideal clean room and half decent food in the morning. Word of warning though area becomes v..."
About the hotel
Just 3. 5 miles (5. 6 km) from London Heathrow Airport and with easy access to Twickenham rugby stadium, this bed and breakfast offers rooms with free parking and free Wi-Fi.
In a quiet location, the Firs Lodge is just a few hundred metres from Hounslow West London Underground Station. Perfect for an overnight stay, the lodge is known for its warm welcome, peaceful setting and friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
All very freindly and helpful but the young man at the reception was extremely freindly and helpful.
Breakfast was spot on. Very well priced accommodation.
not worth the price shower kept going cold
could not sleep as noise from outside and building work going on onsite