- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The standard of accommodation is better than I expected, but being on the ground floor and as there was no window limiter I didn't feel comf..."
"This is a great lively place to stay. Lovely old building and the bar, restaurant and courtyard all look fantastic. The cooked breakfast was..."
"We found our room to be nicely furnished, if a little on the small side. The shower was truly excellent - impossible to fault, but the wet r..."
"Good breakfast, fast broadband, and right in town centre...."
"Nice pub close to the town centre(2 minute walk) parking at the hotel and free...."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Cheshire Cat, Nantwich. Originally built in the early 17th century, the main building has been restored to enhance and restore many of its original features and is today a stunning restaurant and bar, with an 11 bedroom hotel annexe. At weekends you can expect a bustling restaurant and lively bar - open until 1.
30am, whilst mid-week is a more relaxed affair and perfect for a one or two night getaway with honest, seasonal food and a warm welcome. Our restaurant serves everyone's favourite, seasonal dishes with a contemporary menu produced by our award-winning Head Chef and his food loving team. As a hotel resident you can benefit from a 10% discount on your food and drink bill when dining at The Cheshire Cat, or at our sister venue Firenze Italian Restaurant & Bar which also offers delicious dishes to be enjoyed mid week or a weekend treat with the option of dining Alfresco! -also located on Welsh Row. Our eleven bedrooms are uniquely designed and individually decorated with all the usual refinements you would expect from a modern executive hotel. This includes an Internet connection, digital safe, a choice of luxury power shower or Jacuzzi and Satellite TV. Please note that in addition to offering rooms we are also a town centre bar and restaurant with a Resident DJ playing until 1. 15am on Fridays and Saturdays. We look forward to welcoming you to The Cheshire Cat in the very near future.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The venue itself was beautiful, an amazing 17th century building with bags of charm.
The food however was not so impressive. We ordered a total of 6 different tapas dishes and when they arrived I'm afraid to say they were definitely microwaved, we couldn't even bite through the calamari. The staff handled it well and removed this from the bill, but this was a small consolation as were starving. There is a chance that this was down to the fact that we'd arrived at 9.30pm as we drove up from the South, but this shouldn't be an excuse really. The room itself was ok, clean and tidy enough but nothing to get too excited about. Breakfast however was excellent so this did redeem the place slightly.
Smiling like a Cheshire Cat
The standard of accommodation is better than I expected, but being on the ground floor and as there was no window limiter I didn't feel comfortable leaving the window open at night which I prefer.
Staff were friendly and dinner was good value for money. Breakfast was generous. The building is very interesting.