- 27 guest reviews
"Older pub/hotel with less than pretty 1970's accommodation block at back. Welcome was very friendly and premises had a lively atmosphere. Ro..."
"Very comfortable stay.Food and drink on tap..."
"Excellent needn't say anymore..."
"food fantastic, nice atmosphere in the bar area...."
"Not a bad place, but the inclusive breakfast is little more than toast & cereal. It is definitely not a continental breakfast. If you actual..."
About the hotel
This handsome Coleshill lodge gives you the best of both worlds. On one hand it’s in the centre of a peaceful, historic market town. On the other, it provides convenient accommodation near the NEC and ICC.
So whether you’re looking to explore Shakespeare’s County or do some business, it’s an ideal place to stay. Alongside the comfy en-suite bedrooms you’ll find a Crown Carvery, which offers a choice of hearty food all day, including cooked breakfasts and traditional roasts served with freshly steamed vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds. The area has plenty to keep you entertained, from busy Sutton Coldfield to the attractive riverside walks along the Water Orton. Try the popular Coleshill Circular Walk or venture into cosmopolitan Birmingham. Families are spoilt for choice with Drayton Manor Park and Kingsbury Water Park nearby, while golf enthusiasts will want to play a round at legendary golf course The Belfry.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Good value, clean and friendly - but not exactly modern
Older pub/hotel with less than pretty 1970's accommodation block at back.
Welcome was very friendly and premises had a lively atmosphere. Room & bathroom was simple and clean, bed comfy. Reasonable car park at rear (be careful of valuables). However, all decor a bit warn and dated, and steep stairs to accommodation - do check if you have limited mobility. Coleshill is a pleasant little town squeezed in - and just about surviving - between motorways and expanding industrial parks etc.
Very comfortable stay.Food and drink on tap