- 52 guest reviews
"Not a bad place, but the inclusive breakfast is little more than toast & cereal. It is definitely not a continental breakfast. If you actual..."
"We booked at the Swan very last minute, after attending an event at the NEC. We weren't sure whether to go with the "known" quantity of a Tr..."
"What lovely friendly , helpful staff, from booking in, to having our bags taken to our room. The Bar staff were extremely friendly as were t..."
About the hotel
This handsome Coleshill lodge gives you the best of both worlds. On one hand it’s in the centre of a peaceful, historic market town. On the other, it provides convenient accommodation near the NEC and ICC.
So whether you’re looking to explore Shakespeare’s County or do some business, it’s an ideal place to stay. Alongside the comfy en-suite bedrooms you’ll find a Crown Carvery, which offers a choice of hearty food all day, including cooked breakfasts and traditional roasts served with freshly steamed vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds. The area has plenty to keep you entertained, from busy Sutton Coldfield to the attractive riverside walks along the Water Orton. Try the popular Coleshill Circular Walk or venture into cosmopolitan Birmingham. Families are spoilt for choice with Drayton Manor Park and Kingsbury Water Park nearby, while golf enthusiasts will want to play a round at legendary golf course The Belfry.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Good - but watch out for the inclusive B&B!
Not a bad place, but the inclusive breakfast is little more than toast & cereal.
It is definitely not a continental breakfast. If you actually wanted a proper breakfast, you had to pay extra. It was only a few pounds extra, but there is a principal involved. I travel a lot and have never come across this practice before. A bit cheeky I thought. Don't advertise it as included unless it is included.