- 2 guest reviews
"beautiful cottage in a beautiful setting...."
"the cottage is well equipped and very clean..."
About the hotel
Just three miles from Ullswater one of the Lake District's most beautiful lakes with Pooley Bridge and the magnificent Aira Force waterfall. Whether you are a couple wanting to get away or a visiting businessman on a short stay (WiFi available) you're sure to enjoy the immaculate self catering holiday cottage which overlooks extensive lawned gardens and enjoys a private location within the grounds of the owners property, lying within a few minutes walk from the village pub, restaurant and farm shop. Footpaths lead from the garden into the finest walking country and there are lots of quiet roads to explore by bike or car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- CD Player , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/02/2010 to 01/02/2019 - Payment by cash or cheque credit or debit cards not accepted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
beautiful cottage in a beautiful setting.
It's a really great location to stay in very quite
the cottage is well equipped and very clean