- Very Good
- 129 guest reviews
"excellent stay. staff very friendly and attentive...."
"Excellent will u8se again this site!..."
"Lovely hotel, with a Sunday roast that was absolutely amazing! Very friendly and helpful staff- would certainly visit again and recommend to..."
"A great find and somewhere I will be recommending. The hotel staff were friendly and the breakfast was fantastic. Extremely good value for m..."
"We only stayed one night in this lovely little hotel, staff were really friendly food was good, room was small but clean,..."
About the hotel
Located in a three acre park, down a tree lined drive, sits Judds Folly Hotel. Ongoing refurbishment of the hotel will offer superbly appointed bedrooms many of which surround the illuminated pond area and some with views over the Swale Valley and down to Faversham Quay. Our Courtyard Rooms offer our Superb Honeymoon Suite and family accommodation.
Beautiful conservatory restaurant serving locally grown and produced ingredients. Relaxing bar and lounge area. Bedrooms are located on the ground floor or in the courtyard house and all are en-suite. Complimentary Car Parking.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
staff very friendly and attentive.
Judd's Folly Hotel
Excellent will u8se again this site!