- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"A bit dated clean but could do with an update..."
"when entering the gates, my first impresstion was wow! There was rooms all around the complex and plenty of parking. The staff was friendly..."
"Great hotel would recomend to anyone,very friendly and obliging...."
"It was a quiet relaxed weekend for my family and l. For two nights . The rooms were very comfortable and clean - and surprisingly warm. The..."
"Nice people, quiet location, great country escape...."
About the hotel
Set in a beautiful region of Sedgemoor, next to the Bridgwater Bay Nature reserve, between the seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea and the historic market town of Bridgwater, and only 10 minutes from the M5 motorway, Laburnum House Lodge Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and is an ideal destination for individuals, couples, families and business guests alike. There are 60 en-suite rooms arranged in double, twin or family layouts, all with colour TV and tea & coffee making facilities, and car parking for 120 cars. Laburnum House is an ideal venue for corporate and outdoor events.
With 40 acres of ground, it is suitable for club events, shows, exhibitions, conferences and many diverse sports. Please note that our bar and restaurant is open subject to demand; and may therefore close early on some nights. There are three good restaurants/pubs within walkingdistance of our hotel. In the instance of our facilities beingclosed our staff will be delighted to provide you with directions, should you require local refreshment. Please visit our website for our Full Terms and Conditions. Please note that the hotel’s usual range of facilities are not providedover the Christmas and New Year holiday period; please check with us prior to booking. Please also note that, out of the Summer holiday season, our SwimmingPool and Sauna may not be available. Please check with us prior to booking.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/06/2014 to 30/06/2020 - We charge a one-off fee of £20.00 to accommodate dogs; up to two dogs (or similar) permitted per room. Other animals charged and accommodated at our discretion. Prices are less VAT; VAT is extra. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
A bit dated clean but could do with an update
when entering the gates, my first impresstion was wow.
There was rooms all around the complex and plenty of parking. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was a lovely size for 2 of us and was clean. Can't say about food as i did not eat there.