- 19 guest reviews
"Great hotel would recomend to anyone,very friendly and obliging...."
"It was a quiet relaxed weekend for my family and l. For two nights . The rooms were very comfortable and clean - and surprisingly warm. The..."
"Nice people, quiet location, great country escape...."
"When dining/drinking I asked to charge the items to my room, I was suprised to find when checking out the hotel had already charged my debit..."
"Very good value for money. We are a mobility-impaired couple , both aged 91. Our room was not fitted with specialized equipment, but we use..."
About the hotel
Set in a beautiful region of Sedgemoor, next to the Bridgwater Bay Nature reserve, between the seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea and the historic market town of Bridgwater, and only 10 minutes from the M5 motorway, Laburnum House Lodge Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and is an ideal destination for individuals, couples, families and business guests alike. There are 60 en-suite rooms arranged in double, twin or family layouts, all with colour TV and tea & coffee making facilities, and car parking for 120 cars. Laburnum House is an ideal venue for corporate and outdoor events.
With 40 acres of ground, it is suitable for club events, shows, exhibitions, conferences and many diverse sports. Please note that our bar and restaurant is open subject to demand; and may therefore close early on some nights. There are three good restaurants/pubs within walkingdistance of our hotel. In the instance of our facilities beingclosed our staff will be delighted to provide you with directions, should you require local refreshment. Please visit our website for our Full Terms and Conditions. Please note that the hotel’s usual range of facilities are not providedover the Christmas and New Year holiday period; please check with us prior to booking. Please also note that, out of the Summer holiday season, our SwimmingPool and Sauna may not be available. Please check with us prior to booking.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/06/2014 to 30/06/2020 - We charge a one-off fee of £20.00 to accommodate dogs; up to two dogs (or similar) permitted per room. Other animals charged and accommodated at our discretion. Prices are less VAT; VAT is extra. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
aburnum House Lodge Hotel
Great hotel would recomend to anyone,very friendly and obliging.
Poor cleanliness of room!
I had saw the rating of this hotel and chose to ignore it, as the booking was a last minute thing and price was preferred over quality.
However, only having paid £35.00 does not justify a spiders nest growing in the room . (16)
I am sorry to write this as the owner or what appeared to be the manager perhaps is a lovely man and friendly enough.
I was also slightly miffed by on arrival it was locked and no-one was present, I had to call the number and wait for someone to allow me to come in, and triple check the cheapness of the room.
With a bit of TLC the rooms and the bar could be lovely, however this hotel has seen it's day at present and needs amending ASAP if it is to still run a business.