- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Comfortable, clean, served good food. only disappointment was no Breakfast on the premises Monday to Friday but the overall standard made up..."
"This is are second visit to The Mullberry with our lovely dog Monty, he is made to feel so welcome as were we! The room is truly fantastic,..."
"I had tried to make direct contact but with no success and booked thru LateRooms. Arrived late but the staff were both friendly and efficien..."
"Lovely quiet and spacious room. Tasteful decor. Restaurant busy as seemed very popular with the locals. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the D..."
"Good and friendly public house set in a beautiful part of England..."
About the hotel
The Mulberry, formerly The Rams Nest, is located on the edge of Chiddingfold village. The Mulberry Inn has a great reputation for its unique style of dining, fabulous food, world class wine and excellent local beer. Vibrant and inviting, The Mulberry is the perfect location for enjoying a relaxed dinner in the restaurant or garden or having a Sunday roast by the fire whilst soaking up the lively atmosphere.
The three recently beautifully refurbished guest rooms provide the perfect country retreat in lavish yet homely surroundings. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or are on a business trip, it is a relaxed, luxurious and affordable place to stay. The Mulberry situates you in an ideal spot from which to discover the West Sussex and Surrey countryside and is only a 25 min drive from Goodwood. Please note that breakfast facilities are not available during the week (room only bookings).
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable, clean, served good food.
only disappointment was no Breakfast on the premises Monday to Friday but the overall standard made up for it.
The Dog came too!
This is are second visit to The Mullberry with our lovely dog Monty, he is made to feel so welcome as were we.
The room is truly fantastic, full of character and lovely toiletries really cosy. We ate in the restaurant was good, but a smaller menu on a Sunday. We will return!