- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Lovely quiet and spacious room. Tasteful decor. Restaurant busy as seemed very popular with the locals. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the D..."
"Good and friendly public house set in a beautiful part of England..."
"The Mulberry for us is conveniently situated when visiting family in nearby Chiddingfold. The three rooms available are of good quality, the..."
"The staff were very friendly. would stay again & recommend it to family & friends...."
"I loved everything about this hotel but the best thing was the bed, it was to die for! The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. What I..."
About the hotel
The Mulberry, formerly The Rams Nest, is located on the edge of Chiddingfold village. The Mulberry Inn has a great reputation for its unique style of dining, fabulous food, world class wine and excellent local beer. Vibrant and inviting, The Mulberry is the perfect location for enjoying a relaxed dinner in the restaurant or garden or having a Sunday roast by the fire whilst soaking up the lively atmosphere.
The three recently beautifully refurbished guest rooms provide the perfect country retreat in lavish yet homely surroundings. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or are on a business trip, it is a relaxed, luxurious and affordable place to stay. The Mulberry situates you in an ideal spot from which to discover the West Sussex and Surrey countryside and is only a 25 min drive from Goodwood. Please note that breakfast facilities are not available during the week (room only bookings).
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Really Enjoyed Our Stay
Lovely quiet and spacious room.
Tasteful decor. Restaurant busy as seemed very popular with the locals. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the DVD player to work or the taps to run a bath though the shower over the bath was very good. Overall, we very much enjoyed our stay and the food was excellent too.
Good and friendly public house set in a beautiful part of England