- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"This is the second time I have stayed here and it is very easy on all levels. The staff are friendly and welcoming the pub is nice, good cho..."
"A traditional hotel with keen young staff. Recommended...."
"all very good thanks ,friendly place would recommend..."
"Cannot fault this hotel, brilliant food, all the staff were very good, will certainly stay again. A really homely place to stay, the staff w..."
"Rooms above a pub. Okay. Very helpful staffs...."
About the hotel
totally refurbished in 1992 and rooms updated feb 2009 the exterior of the building was restored to its original appearance,due to its conservation order, however this does not do justice to its interior. We are close to many interesting places Drayton Manor Park the N. E.
C. and the Belfry Golf Centre just to name a few.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Nice Pub / Hotel
This is the second time I have stayed here and it is very easy on all levels.
The staff are friendly and welcoming the pub is nice, good choice of beers and food, car park right next to it. The rooms are clean, tidy and well thought out. Also this is in a great spot and close to lots of other pubs and restaurants.
A traditional hotel with keen young staff.