- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Great friendly service. highly recommend using and will visit again..."
"Lovely pub with very helpful staff, the room was basic but clean and good value for money. The photos of the pub don't do it justice, it mus..."
"We cannot fault the staff at this hotel , so polite and will do anything for you. The food is well priced and very good , can't fault that e..."
"Great stay couldn't fault it food was spot on would defiantly stay again..."
"First time to tamworth town really enjoyed the different pubs and real ale establishments. Would definitely return to the globe, was great...."
About the hotel
totally refurbished in 1992 and rooms updated feb 2009 the exterior of the building was restored to its original appearance,due to its conservation order, however this does not do justice to its interior. We are close to many interesting places Drayton Manor Park the N. E.
C. and the Belfry Golf Centre just to name a few.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic home cooked meals
Great friendly service.
highly recommend using and will visit again
Lovely pub with very helpful staff, the room was basic but clean and good value for money.
The photos of the pub don't do it justice, it must have been renovated since they were taken as it is much nicer, bar staff were great and the food was fantastic I would definitely recommend the braising steak. Only negative was if there is a function on it can be loud upstairs but it's a pub so you should expect some noise.