- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Very friendly and welcoming which made the stay very enjoyable...."
"Room was nice but bathroom needs updating, nice hotel I just think probably because of road in and dowdy reception it does not give a great..."
About the hotel
The Castle Lodge hotel is an old Georgian country manor house located next to the River Wye at Wilton which is near Ross-on-Wye at the foot of the M50 motorway in the Wye Valley AONB (area of outstanding natural beauty).
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly and welcoming which made the stay very enjoyable.
Room was nice but bathroom needs updating, nice hotel I just think probably because of road in and dowdy reception it does not give a great first impression.
Good value for money and breakfast really good.