- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We stayed at the ness for my husbands birthday as we love shaldon! The room was lovely although we were a little disappointed as for the mon..."
"Stayed in the annexe at the Ness. It was a nice sized room. Very spacious. Clean linen. Well cleaned. Stocked well with tea and coffee. Nice..."
"Having paid quite a bit for a deluxe room, was disappointed to be told on arrival that the restaurant was fully booked that evening for dinn..."
"maybe slightly more then i would normally pay. but a lovely place beautiful setting..."
"Food was excellent. Room was fine apart from full bin which created a bad impression. Service at reception was poor - left hanging around un..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Ness, an elegant Georgian Hotel located on the beautiful south Devon Coastline. Situated overlooking the mouth of the Teign Estuary, we are just 50 yards from a wildlife zoo with some fascinating unusual animals and an approach golf course. Only 20 yards away we have the Smugglers Tunnel that takes you down to the secluded Ness Beach, sheltered by the Ness Cliff.
The Ness provides a cosy atmosphere, a warm welcome, value for money and delicious food and drink. You are able to relax and enjoy your dinner whilst overlooking the panoramic views of the coastline. But its not only these things that make the Ness a great pub. It is something to do with the pub's warmth and authenticity, the friendliness of our team and being able find your own nook or cranny to settle into.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Fishing, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
No sea view in room 12
We stayed at the ness for my husbands birthday as we love shaldon.
The room was lovely although we were a little disappointed as for the money we paid we were the only room to not have a sea view. However the staff were very polite and helpful and shaldon is a beautiful place. We would return but next time in another room!
Nice view. Nice location
Stayed in the annexe at the Ness.
It was a nice sized room. Very spacious. Clean linen. Well cleaned. Stocked well with tea and coffee. Nice balcony with view over the bay. The only thing I would say is that it was dated in areas and needed some general day attention. It had a little kitchenette which was out of date and needed replacing as was tatty. The carpet could do with replacing. The paint work on the wood wardrobes and the dressing area was shabby and needed repainting and a general tidy up. I didn't go to breakfast but my husband wasn't impressed. Every thing was dried up and the scrambled egg had too much milk in it he said. He said it was adequate and nothing special. I think this hotel room was overpriced we paid £110. Friends of ours had a nicer more personal Bed and Breakfast closer to Teignmouth which as only £80 which provided homemade bread and scones on arrival etc. Much more my thing than here. I wouldn't really stay again but it did the job.