- 4 guest reviews
"Excellent from start to finish..."
"Excellent three days at The Ness. Our room was very comfortable and exceptionally well appointed. The sea view from the balcony was stunning..."
"Can't describe how lovely, just try it...."
"The Ness has a spectacular location and the hotel is beautifully decorated throughout. Our Room (2) had a great view of Teignmouth and the s..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Ness, an elegant Georgian Hotel located on the beautiful south Devon Coastline. Situated overlooking the mouth of the Teign Estuary, we are just 50 yards from a wildlife zoo with some fascinating unusual animals and an approach golf course. Only 20 yards away we have the Smugglers Tunnel that takes you down to the secluded Ness Beach, sheltered by the Ness Cliff.
The Ness provides a cosy atmosphere, a warm welcome, value for money and delicious food and drink. You are able to relax and enjoy your dinner whilst overlooking the panoramic views of the coastline. But its not only these things that make the Ness a great pub. It is something to do with the pub's warmth and authenticity, the friendliness of our team and being able find your own nook or cranny to settle into.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Fishing, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
Excellent from start to finish
Three night stay at The Ness - Room 2
Excellent three days at The Ness.
Our room was very comfortable and exceptionally well appointed. The sea view from the balcony was stunning. If we had to comment on something that was not so good it would be the lack of soundproofing between the rooms - and the fact that if you wanted an early night (which we didn't) you can hear noise from the pub on the ground floor.