- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The Ness has a spectacular location and the hotel is beautifully decorated throughout. Our Room (2) had a great view of Teignmouth and the s..."
"We stayed at the ness for my husbands birthday as we love shaldon! The room was lovely although we were a little disappointed as for the mon..."
"Stayed in the annexe at the Ness. It was a nice sized room. Very spacious. Clean linen. Well cleaned. Stocked well with tea and coffee. Nice..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Ness, an elegant Georgian Hotel located on the beautiful south Devon Coastline. Situated overlooking the mouth of the Teign Estuary, we are just 50 yards from a wildlife zoo with some fascinating unusual animals and an approach golf course. Only 20 yards away we have the Smugglers Tunnel that takes you down to the secluded Ness Beach, sheltered by the Ness Cliff.
The Ness provides a cosy atmosphere, a warm welcome, value for money and delicious food and drink. You are able to relax and enjoy your dinner whilst overlooking the panoramic views of the coastline. But its not only these things that make the Ness a great pub. It is something to do with the pub's warmth and authenticity, the friendliness of our team and being able find your own nook or cranny to settle into.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt , Bowls , Fishing , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel and great hospitality
The Ness has a spectacular location and the hotel is beautifully decorated throughout.
Our Room (2) had a great view of Teignmouth and the sea and the room itself is spacious, with a great bath and perfect décor. The pub is very good and our meals were of a high standard. It all made for a very happy stay - the staff and owner are also charming.
No sea view in room 12
We stayed at the ness for my husbands birthday as we love shaldon.
The room was lovely although we were a little disappointed as for the money we paid we were the only room to not have a sea view. However the staff were very polite and helpful and shaldon is a beautiful place. We would return but next time in another room!