- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay at the Cumberland Hotel - the staff were all very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean, tidy and daily cleaning se..."
"We found the staff helpful, polite and very pleasant. They explained where we could park and issued us with a permit. The room was clean, co..."
"ALL staff at the hotel were smiley and friendly and welcoming We had a very relaxed time at the hotel and enjoyed the singer in the evening...."
"Great and helpful staff, breakfast was nice with a good selection of different foods...."
"Although this hotel caters mainly for older clients and we are a younger couple we still enjoyed our stay, the room was large airy and excep..."
About the hotel
The Cumberland Hotel is very well situated on the South Cliff a few minutes walk from the Spa complex, beach and town centre with excellent views of the town from the north facing rooms. This excellent hotel has recently been extensively refurbished. All 86 bedrooms have central heating, bath or shower and WC.
They also offer tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer and TV. The Hotel bar lounge with dance floor is where entertainment is provided most evenings. There is an attractive restaurant and quiet lounge. On street car parking is available from the Hotel Reception free of charge. IMPORTANT CLIENT INFORMATION. DINING: Breakfast is served from 8am to 9am, dinner from 6pm to 7pm. The hotel will confirm your dining times on arrival. You can pre book your evening meals at a discounted rate of £10 per person per night - contact the hotel by phone or email. Hotel not suitable for hen/stag parties. PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: A deposit of £25 per person (non-refundable) is due at the time of booking. Full payment will be taken from the card provided 3 days prior to your arrival. In case of cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival no fee will be charged. In case of cancellation less than 3 days prior to arrival or in the case of a no-show the full amount of the stay will be charged. On street car parking is available from the Hotel Reception free of charge.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/11/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Breakfast is served from 8am to 9am, dinner from 6pm to 7pm. The hotel will confirm your dining times on arrival. You can pre book your evening meals at a discounted rate of £10 per person per night. The LateRooms.com rates for Cumberland in Scarborough are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
We enjoyed our stay at the Cumberland Hotel - the staff were all very friendly and welcoming.
The room was clean, tidy and daily cleaning service.
We found the staff helpful, polite and very pleasant.
They explained where we could park and issued us with a permit. The room was clean, comfortable and a good size with plenty of hot water and a large powerful shower. The breakfast which was good and our request for more toast and strong tea was no problem at all.