This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This magnificent Victorian hotel is situated in an outstanding position overlooking the pier. All 125 bedrooms have heating, bath or shower and WC. They also offer tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, intercom and Flat Screen LCD HD T.
V's with Freeview containing up to 100 TV channels and 30 Radio channels to all bedrooms T. V's also include HDMI and USB ports. The hotel provides entertainment most evenings in the Princes Suite with its own bar. The hotel also has a snooker room, sun lounge and two restaurants. There are excellent function facilities also. The hotel also has its own large Car Park. Free Wifi to public Lounge-Bar - speed & quality dependent on number of users. IMPORTANT CLIENT INFORMATION DINING: Breakfast is served from 8am to 9am, dinner from 6. 30pm to 7. 30pm. Room Service for Continental Style Breakfast at a small additional charge available 6. 30 a. m. - 12 noon. The hotel will confirm your dining times on arrival. Bar Snacks and Afternoon Teas available daily from May to October. You can pre book your evening meals at a discounted rate of £10 per person per night - please call or email the hotel to book. Hotel not suitable for hen/stag parties. PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: A deposit of £25 per person (non-refundable) is due at the time of booking. Full payment will be taken from the card provided 3 days prior to your arrival. In case of cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival no fee will be charged. In case of cancellation less than 3 days prior to arrival or in the case of a no-show the full amount of the stay will be charged. Check out time 11 a. m.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Queens in Eastbourne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet