This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The five-star Sofitel Grand Sopot hotel is located near the bustling city center beside the beach, next to the oldest wooden pier in Europe. The hotel has 127 charming, elegant and comfortable rooms. Built in 1927, it immediately became synonymous with class and luxury.
The hotel has now been lovingly restored inside, and offers the unique atmosphere of a seaside resort and views of the sea and the park.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Horse Riding
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet