This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
AA 4 **** Highly Commended. Afon View is an elegant Victorian house situated in the village of Betws-y-Coed, in the Snowdonia National Park. Close to the restaurants, shops and the train station.
There are 7 en-suite bedrooms all of which have now been renovated with new en-suites. Doubles, family/twin and a single room. For those looking for something a little special, we have a four poster and luxury king-size rooms. There is a comfortable lounge with a real coal fire and all the guest rooms are furnished to a high standard with colour flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi access, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries, radio alarms and hair dryers. All of the bedrooms have views of the surrounding wooded hills and some of the bedrooms still have their original Victorian fireplaces. We have free car parking, bike storage and drying room facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet