- 105 guest reviews
"The photo of a standard double of the hotel did not match at all to the actual room we stayed in. I was expecting a more modern interior but..."
"Ok for a single night stay, room was small and quirky but clean...."
"Very nice stay everything I wanted Will be going back..."
"Great location, a little dated, excellent customer service...."
About the hotel
The Royal Bath in Bournemouth embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality. Nestling in secluded grounds with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. Conveniently situated in the centre of Bournemouth town the Royal Bath is an ideal place to relax and unwind.
To the rear of the hotel lies Bournemouth Bay with its highly rated beaches offering the opportunity to walk along its lovely promenade taking in the sea air. Just moments from the seafront, this classically styled hotel has well-equipped rooms, satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities. On site car parking is also available. Wi-Fi is complimentary in public areas and chargeable* in guest rooms. *Two free sessions of 20 minutes followed by cost of £7. 00 per 24 hours. Dining at the Royal Bath Hotel will leave you spoilt for choice. Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and panoramic views in Oscar’s Brasserie which serves a delicious a la carte menu. Guests and locals alike can relax in the lounge bar and enjoy a drink and a light meal at lunch time. The Royal Bath is about enjoying your time with us whether that’s relaxing in our leisure club complete with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and gym or sitting in the landscaped gardens enjoying an afternoon cream tea. Service is second to none and nothing too small or great is too much trouble for our dedicated staff to make your stay even more enjoyable
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- 01/03/2013 to 05/03/2022 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel let down by the food and rooms
The rooms need an update, furniture was scruffy and dated, the food was poor.
Would not stay again
Great Location....that's about it....dirty coffee cups took 3 days to be replaced and they even charge you £4 every time you want to use the gym/pool, kids are free though???.....I stay in lots of hotels all over the country and this place is dated and do not go for a club room as its no bigger than a cupboard....this is definitely a self rated 4 star.