- 119 guest reviews
"The photo of a standard double of the hotel did not match at all to the actual room we stayed in. I was expecting a more modern interior but..."
"Ok for a single night stay, room was small and quirky but clean...."
"Very nice stay everything I wanted Will be going back..."
"Great location, a little dated, excellent customer service...."
"I booked a room at the Royal Bath Hotel only a week before I arrived. It was great value and exactly what I needed for a short stay. The roo..."
About the hotel
The Royal Bath in Bournemouth embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality. Nestling in secluded grounds with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. Conveniently situated in the centre of Bournemouth town the Royal Bath is an ideal place to relax and unwind.
To the rear of the hotel lies Bournemouth Bay with its highly rated beaches offering the opportunity to walk along its lovely promenade taking in the sea air. Just moments from the seafront, this classically styled hotel has well-equipped rooms, each offering free wi-fi, satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities. On site car parking is also available. Dining at the Royal Bath Hotel will leave you spoilt for choice. Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and panoramic views in Oscar’s Brasserie which serves a delicious a la carte menu. Guests and locals alike can relax in the lounge bar and enjoy a drink and a light meal at lunch time. The Royal Bath is about enjoying your time with us whether that’s relaxing in our leisure club complete with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and gym or sitting in the landscaped gardens enjoying an afternoon cream tea. Service is second to none and nothing too small or great is too much trouble for our dedicated staff to make your stay even more enjoyable
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 05/03/2022 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Do not stay at this hotel
This hotel is poorly maintained, rundown and very poorly run.
The room had no shower curtain on the bath so your own swimming pool, the gutters outside the window had failed so in the rain your very own waterfall feature to keep you awake. The door to the bedroom from the corridor sounded like it was being opened every time another door was opened down the corridor. On my last day of staying I was greeted with boiling hot water out of my toilet and all cold taps. When speaking to reception about this they informed me they had known about this issue since the evening before and there was nothing the engineer could do about it. They didn't think worth for warning or providing alternative arrangements. So I had to work without a shower. I just hope a child wasn't subjected to the water temperatures I was. On writing to the hotel after my stay to raise my concerns about the state of the room, the defective guttering and the hot water issue I received an email in reply offering me a free upgrade to an executive suite next time I attend the hotel. It's fair to say I won't be returning. Not at all good value for £96 a night, in fact appalling value and customer service.
3 star for a 4 starer....disappointment
The photo of a standard double of the hotel did not match at all to the actual room we stayed in.
I was expecting a more modern interior but it was the tipical outdated design. Also I was missing a large bath towel what I normally had in every hotel I stayed so far. The bathroom could do a with a bit of diy too as the shower was leaking on the hose. The staff was nice though but I would've expected much more from a 4 stars hotel.