- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Hotel was lovely it is only a small hotel our room was quite small but ok for one night. We arrived very early in the morning from brisbane..."
About the hotel
Nostalgia is a non-smoking, affordable luxury boutique hotel situated in one of Singapore's most historic areas, minutes from the Central Business District, Orchard Road, Chinatown and Sentosa. Classic decor, eclectic designs with fine furnishing and chandeliers give this hotel a unique and welcoming ambience. Having 50 business friendly rooms over four storeys, with four different room categories, the rooms are combined with a stylish and romantic decor, two-themed in design - Lush and Colonial.
Rooms are individually furnished with impressively lavish facilities. All rooms are fully equipped with the latest technology that includes Wi-Fi, cable LCD TV and iPod docks and comes with quality linens on premium beds by Sealy. The Superior and Deluxe rooms offer designer amenities. The Exclusive and Balcony rooms feature lavish amenities. Other facilities include an infinity pool, al-fresco restaurant and a lounge bar.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was lovely it is only a small hotel our room was quite small but ok for one night.
We arrived very early in the morning from brisbane and asked for an early check in if possible the lady on reception was very helpful and we were in our room by nine. When we arrived at hotel it was early and still dark we were not sure about location,but after resting for a while and going out it was very easy to get to all the tourist areas by taxi as the taxis in Singapore are quite cheap . Nice hotel for one night staff very friendly and helpful only minus was room was small.