- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Wangz Hotel was a great little hotel we stayed at for 2 nights, it is 5-10 minutes walk from Chinatown and it a great location for 5 minute..."
"Excellent service by all staff particularly by Sylvia. Nothing was too much trouble. The only shortcoming was the bar which tried to overcha..."
About the hotel
WANGZ Hotel is a 41-room boutique hotel that celebrates its unique architecture in an area that is distinguished for its eclectic blend of Art Deco and Straits Settlement style. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel is easily accessible to major tourist attractions. The spacious guestrooms are elegantly appointed and the richly detailed décor reflects the hotel’s contemporary hip-meets-classic design.
Luxurious bathrooms are also impressive with branded bath amenities and floor-to-ceiling windows with a separate stall featuring a rain-shower. Guests may savour a menu of Western and local favourites at the all-day casual dining restaurant, Nectar. Alternatively, the rooftop restaurant, The Rabbit Stash, set against a spectacular cityscape view offers an indulgent meal of contemporary cuisine with Singaporean influences. Surrounded by a lush al fresco garden, diners may also relish cocktails, boutique vineyard wines and tapas for an enhanced dining experience in the evenings.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Wangz Hotel in Singapore are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wangz Hotel was a great little hotel we stayed at for 2 nights, it is 5-10 minutes walk from Chinatown and it a great location for 5 minute taxi journeys to Orchard Road or Marina Bay.
The bar had a great open air view to Singapore. Service was professional and friendly.
Excellent service by all staff particularly by Sylvia.
Nothing was too much trouble. The only shortcoming was the bar which tried to overcharge us and which was totally lacking in atmosphere.