- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Beautiful old building on a lively and interesting street with many good shops and restaurants, 50 meters from the ritzy part of the Ku'damm..."
About the hotel
Set in an elegant listed building just off Berlin's Kurfürstendamm shopping mile, this 3-star hotel is a 15-minute walk from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. It enjoys excellent transport connections. The Hotel Astrid am Kurfürstendamm offers stylish en-suite rooms with views of the Bleibtreustrasse, Ku'damm boulevard, or the green inner courtyard.
Many rooms feature high stucco ceilings and parquet floors. Explore the countless shops and restaurants at your doorstep, and use the nearby Uhlandstrasse U-Bahn (underground) station to travel across the capital. Several buses also stop near the Astrid. For a surcharge, you can use the Wi-Fi internet access in the lobby to plan your sightseeing trips. The staff at the 24-hour reception can provide insider tips. The Hotel Astrid's fresh breakfast buffet starts each day on a tasty note. In the evenings, relax with a drink in the small hotel bar.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very friendly and a little funky in unbeatable location
Beautiful old building on a lively and interesting street with many good shops and restaurants, 50 meters from the ritzy part of the Ku'damm.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. My particular room was fairly noisy as it was right next to the reception. The breakfast buffet was NOT "continental". There was plenty to eat, good quality and a good variety too. The lift was straight out of an old movie; I hope they don't modernize it. The hotel is obviously a loving work in progress and not streamlined with all the latest modern stuff. If that's what you want, go elsewhere.