This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
First time visitors to Heron House cannot help but be charmed by this delightful Georgian Town House with its pretty walled garden in the centre of the ancient village of Bampton. A quiet ambience prevails in the interiors of the house with an elegant drawing room beautifully furnished with fine antiques. The effortlessly chic style continues upstairs, where you will sleep soundly in one of three pretty bedrooms each with their own spacious private or ensuite bath/shower room.
In the morning set yourself up for the day with a scrumptious breakfast served in the cosey dining room. Your host Fiona offers the friendliest of welcome and is an accumplished cook and a keen gardener. Bampton is set in the foothills of Exmoor National Park, 30 minutes from the North and South Devon coasts and is uniquely located for visiting a number of National Trust houses and gardens. Bampton also offers two pubs and a Bistro all serving excellent food and all within walking distance of Heron House. Guests bringing small well behaved dogs are welcome, at a charge of £8 per night per dog.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet