This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Quentin Amsterdam is housed in a beautiful authentic 17th century historic canal house overlooking one of Amsterdam’s grand canals, so from most rooms you will have a lovely canal view. The hotel is close to the Leidsesquare (Leidseplein), near all Amsterdam’s highlights such as the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum, Flower Market, shops, bars, clubs and restaurants. The Leidsekade is a quiet street, so you will be in the city centre of Amsterdam but still have a good night sleep.
The rooms are well equipped with modern facilities to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Free WiFi is provided in all rooms & public spaces.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet