- 1 guest reviews
"Really cool hotel with nice Danish design touches (you can choose a 50s or 60s styled room), very central and staff really helpful...."
About the hotel
Hotel Alexandra is a small authentic boutique hotel with a deep passion for guest care and Danish mid-century furniture design. In early march 2014 we ended the renovation of all our rooms and brought them back to the 50’s and 60’s. We decorated the rooms with the same furniture, wallpapers, lamps and textiles like the design loving Danes did at that time.
Hotel Alexandra lives life on the very doorstep to the centre of the bustling Copenhagen city.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really cool hotel with nice Danish design touches (you can choose a 50s or 60s styled room), very central and staff really helpful.