- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"This is a very good hostel. Conveniently located off the Royal Mile. Good rooms. Friendly staff. Busy bar attached with good food at reasona..."
"Great location to see everything in the city including the nightlife. Room gets very hot...."
"Great place for budget stay in Edinburgh. Everything on hand - en-suite rooms, lift, bar, good well priced food, friendly helpful staff, loa..."
"Good value and friendly hostel. Rooms basic but very clean...."
About the hotel
Just off of the Royal Mile in Edinburgh city center, is the 5 star Visit Scotland accredited Smart City Hostels, with dorm and private rooms (all en-suite), towels and linen provided, a secure 24 hour reception, Edinburgh's Waverley train station is just 400 meters away.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap and cheerful
This is a very good hostel.
Conveniently located off the Royal Mile. Good rooms. Friendly staff. Busy bar attached with good food at reasonable prices.
Great location to see everything in the city including the nightlife.
Room gets very hot.