- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"the Hotel is more like a house than a hotel, very informal and relaxing. The food is very, very good, and not too expensive. First time in C..."
"We normally stay at this hotel when in the area but the owners were on holiday and the standard of service was not as good. The food was exc..."
"We were well looked after. Service was excellent. The hotel was very comfortable and heating excellent which is a necessity at this time of..."
"Highly recommend the Craigard, it was a quiet and relaxing break in beautiful surroundings. The hotel was welcoming and the rooms were clean..."
"What a beautiful hotel ,we felt very welcome as soon as we walked in ,the room was very well equipped and the toiletries were lovely, after..."
About the hotel
The Mull of Kintyre welcomes you to sandy beaches, scrumptious food, glorious golf and wonderful whisky! A lovely old Victorian Mansion, turned friendly and informal bijou hotel. Escape to the coast and take time to relax and chill out in one of our cosy rooms, most with sea view. All rooms with en suite bath and shower, free WiFi and guest PC, Sky TV/DVD, bathrobes and huge fluffy towels.
In the Lochside Restaurant, overlooking Campbeltown Loch, enjoy imaginatively prepared shellfish and seafood, such as Loch Fyne Langoustines & Scallops, and Gigha Halibut and Turbot, straight from the harbour; Ifferdale Beef and Lamb from the local farm; award-winning Inverloch & Kintyre Cheeses and much more. The beautiful Kintyre Pensinsula offers wonderful views; Classic Links Golf at Machrihanish (10% discount on Green Fees) and Machrihanish Dunes; Springbank and Glen Scotia Distilleries, and an Airport, all within 10 minutes drive. We look forward to your visit.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
the Hotel is more like a house than a hotel, very informal and relaxing.
The food is very, very good, and not too expensive. First time in Campbellton I would definitely stay here again if in the area
We normally stay at this hotel when in the area but the owners were on holiday and the standard of service was not as good.
The food was excellent as usual but the room was very cold and draughty as the only heating was a small electric heater.