This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A wide range of services are available at Reception including money exchange, excursions, boat and fishing trips, car rental and airport transfers. Reception also provides comprehensive tourist information covering the entire region, a Net Area and a Paper shop. The hotel bar, Bar Algarve, with relaxed, friendly atmosphere, is a popular meeting place for guests and visitors.
Among the range of fine beers, liqueurs and wines available, there is also a broad choice of cocktails, all perfectly mixed by experienced bar tenders. There is live music featuring different musicians and performers, or Karaoke. The Brisa Sol's gourmet, Dom Pio Restaurant, provides buffet breakfast with a choice of continental and traditional English cooked fare. There is an à la carte dinner menu with Portuguese and international dishes. During the summer season (April-October) the pool-side Snack-Bar Oceânico provides sandwiches, light meals and cooling drinks on a shaded esplanade. The hotel has a heated indoor swimming pool for use during the winter season. Adjacent to the main pool is the children’s pool where the very young can bathe in safety under watchful parental eyes. Other facilities: squash, tennis, fitness room, health room, sauna, games room (Brisa Sol’s Games Room offers a range of pastimes and amusements including 12-hole mini-putt, 2 snooker tables, table football and electronic games machines). Brisa Sol has a range of function and conference facilities including audio visual equipment such as slide projectors, data video projection equipment and overhead projectors for hire. Brisa Sol welcomes wedding receptions and all types of social and business functions. ACCOMODATION 6 Suites (2 persons): Bedroom with two beds and living room. Kitchenette fully equipped and bathroom with hairdryer. All these accommodations have poolview. 85 Studios (type T0 - 2 persons): Living room with two beds, kitchenette and bathroom with hairdryer. Some studios have a sofa that turns into a single bed if necessary. 73 Apartments (type T1 - 2 / 4 people): Bedroom with two beds, living room with two sofas, dining area, kitchenette and bathroom with hairdryer. The sofas can be converted into single beds and one extra bed can also be added. 6 Double rooms (2 persons): Two single beds, bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV with radio, fridge and electric kettle. This type of accommodation has no terrace or balcony and overlooks the backyard/landview. Does not have also any cooking facilities. All studios and apartments have a balcony or terrace, most overlooking the pool. All are equipped with air conditioning, safe, telephone with direct dialling and satellite TV with radio. Kitchenette equipped with fridge, ceramic hob, toaster, electric kettle and microwave.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet