This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A 4-star Hotel set in an 18th-century building opposite the Roman Forum, Hotel Forum is located between the Coliseum and Piazza Venezia. The Roof Garden Restaurant serves Roman and international specialities, and its terrace offers unique views of the Eternal City. Rooms at Hotel Forum have an elegant design with luxurious fabrics, parquet floors, and comfortable beds.
All air-conditioned, they also feature a satellite TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The stylish lobby features Persian rugs and wainscot panelling. The bar serves international cocktails. The Forum Hotel is next to the Church of Santi Quirico e Giulitta, and 500 metres from Colosseo Metro Station on line B. The surrounding neighbourhood, Monti, is full of lively wine bars, cafés and restaurants. We inform our guests that the rooms of our hotel have been recently renovated with precious furniture. We have also modified the breakfast that will be a rich and complete American buffet breakfast, served on the most suggestive terrace of Rome, with the view from the Colosseum to the Imperial Forum and from the Palatine to the Capitol.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Forum in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet